School Rules & Attendance
1. The student must wear proper and clean School Uniform, polished shoes & clean socks.
2. All the students are Expected to be in School 10 minutes before the assembly begins, They are expected to line up in silence for the assembly at the sound of the first bell. After the assembly , they soould disperse in silence to their class.
3. Students are nor permitted to leave the school premises during class hours, excpect for very urgent reasons, and that too, after obtaining written permission from the office.
4. Students are forbidden to bring in School valuable articles such as jewellery, costly fountain pens, camera, cell phone, watches extra. The School will not be responsible for the loss of any such article.
5. Absence leave for absence may be granted on application from parents / guardians, if the cause is genuine. Their request must be made in advance.
Principal Interview Hours
The principal will remain in the office on working days between 9.30 am to 10.30 am to grant an interview to the parents/guardians. Parents are advised to seek prior appointment over the telephone.
- The parents are requested to note that the Principal can not see anyone after this time or on Sunday/holidays.
- All complaints should be submitted to the Principal's office directly, in writing, not to any of the staff members.
- The parents are particularly requested to be punctual on the above timings for meeting the Principal on appointments.
- Parents are particularly requested to meet the Principal if the child's performance in the tests is unsatisfactory. They must meet the Principal when called.