Our vision is to provide a happy, caring and stimulating learning environment where children will recognize and achieve their fullest potential so that they can make their best contribution to the society. We want our children to be equipped with
- Tolerance and respect for others
- Strong self esteem and high personal expectation
- A set of moral values - honesty, integrity and good judgment
- An inquiring and discriminating mind and a desire for knowledge
- A complement of basic skills - linguistic, mathematical, scientific, artistic, physical and social
- We value the partnership that exists between the school, parents, the community and the part each plays in realizing this vision.
Bristol Public School is committed to the cause of quality education, where faculty, staff and administration, in partnership with the parents, students and community are committed to provide a safe and disciplined learning environment that promotes the academic, intellectual, personal and social development of our children. We aim to develop our children into capable, responsible, caring, and ethical world citizens.
Our Core Values
- Social Responsibility